Friday, May 26, 2006

"People lookin' at me like I was cray-zay! They say, 'What's a matter with you boy!'"

Hi y'all! Bet you thought I was out of the country due to the lack of activity here at The Duh Spot, eh? Not so! I have just been super busy the last month. You see, I am helping in the renovation of my parent's home, and it has really worn me out. We gutted the bathroom and are in the process of turning it into a 20th century bathroom as opposed to the 19th century bathroom that I have lived with all my life. A shower! Great God in heaven a shower! Yes! Maybe someday we will actually have a home that fits the century we are living in - it could happen!

Of course Ida Sue Cooter has been yanking me around alot - and not the way I like, if you know what I mean and I think that you do! I tell ya, that girl ain't right. Sometimes that can be a bad thing and sometimes that can be a very good thing!

So I do apologize for the lack of any updates. But you just hold on folks! New reviews are on the way! Including The Duh Spot's first guest review!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, eat too much good BBQ and drink too much good beer, and as a couple of wise folks I know often say, "Have too much fun!"

BTW: Happy Birthday to The Duh Spot!

Be back soon,

-BigRuta

P.S. Here's something to keep you entertained till the next review!

No comments: